The Book of Melchizedek, King of Salem - Part One - The Story of a Vase

Manuscript of the Patriarch Abraham. Qunram Cave 11. Genesis Apocryphal (11Q13, 11QMelch, 1QapGen).

                              Part One - The Story of a Vase                     


Chapter I 

Was resting in the shade of the oak Mamre next to my tent when I saw one of the servants hurried to get my nephew Lot Almost breathless, he proceeded to tell me about the tragedy: There had been the day before a battle between the cities of plain, involving four kings against five. As a result, Sodom was defeated and many of its inhabitants taken captive, including my nephew Lot The news made ​​me very upset because while he felt he needed to leave his rescue, saw me weakened, with no condition. Always been a peaceful man, and I hate those who shed blood. I have many servants, but few know how to handle swords and spears, as from childhood are trained as pastors. Instead of swords and spears they wield staves with which they lead their flocks; Instead of shields, they carry pots on their waists, always filled with fresh water, to kill your thirst and refrigerarem sheep afflicted; Instead of wine get drunk, carry stuck in their belts with small bottles of olive oil, with which anoint the wounds of the flock; Instead resonant trumpets they blow little horns, with which summon the herd to the corral Wondering how would a fight between my servants and those five kings victorious armies, started laughing. Laughed as the voice of Him who always guides me, sounded in my ears, saying: - Abraham, Abraham! Do not underestimate the instruments of pastors because sanctified by the sacrificial fire, there will conquer the great deliverance. The Lord began to give me orders, causing me to step out in faith, not knowing how such a deliverance would be held. The first step was the convening of all pastors who, leaving their flocks, went to the Oak Mamre, bringing their instruments pastoris. Were altogether 600 pastors. I ordered esvaziassem pitchers, putting them the cruse of oil. After fulfilling this order, I asked each of them to take the wool of a sheep, mixing it with olive jugs. After these things, Yahweh sent me to take a large clay pot, filling it halfway with oil of olive By completing this task, the Lord sent me to a long wick wool stuffing inside half of the oil and letting the other party stuck above the toilet. After these things, Yahweh commanded me light the fuse, with the fire of the altar. As I approached the sacred fire still burning on the morning sacrifice, a small spark jumped to the wick, and little by little he was feeding the oil, until it becomes a blaze that could be seen from afar.

 
The Story of a Vase - Chapter II

 With the vessel shoulder, started walking towards the cities of the plain, accompanied by shepherds. Soon began to emerge scoffers who, seeing me with that vase glowing in broad daylight, and proceeded to say that I had gone mad. When this news spread, many came to meet me, bringing advice for me to drop that vase that could destroy my entire reputation and dignity in front of them all. When I told them about the armies and on my mission along with the shepherds, they concluded that in fact I had gone mad. I tried to take the vessel by force, but clinging to him, stop to be taken off of me. Ashamed before all this, many pastors began to fall away: some returned to their tents while others joined those who laughed at my strange behavior. Feeling alone with that heavy pot over his shoulders, began to distress me. Longed to find someone with whom to share my experience, but everyone threw me dirty looks. I remembered Sara, my loving wife, In obedience to Yahweh's voice had trodden by many ways Sarah being always by my side, encouraging me to continue even in the most difíceis.Com sure Sara would bring me comfort and strength to continue firm conducting the vessel of salvation. While advancing the way thinking of Sarah, seen in the crowd. When I speak to her, I was surprised and dismayed to see in your eyes the same derision of those who called me crazy for driving in daylight flame disengage from the altar. Remembering the order of Yahweh that would free my nephew Lot was walking alone in the way; By placing myself in the place of those who thought I was crazy, I gave them reason, since under normal conditions, no coherent person leaves house aimlessly, taking in broad daylight a vase with a flare on the back, saying he marched against the armies of five kings to free a relative. Really the understand that it is the manifestation of a great folly. Still, despite all the humiliations and words that speak against me, I advanced towards the valley unknown. All that mockery was finally diminishing the extent that I departed from the Oak Mamre. Began to come upon my heart many doubts about my future. Was sometimes distressed by the thought of all my experience, from the calling of pastors until that moment could be, in fact, demonstrations of madness. Full of doubts, I began to think about the possibility to abandon the wayside the vessel returning from the altar. These boards were some pastors and friends, saddened my solitude, still came to meet me, urging me to return; Ali, said I could win back the confidence of pastors, returning to be, who knows, even a Priest honored as formerly. On the altar, saying there was a fire much larger than the one I was carrying on his shoulders. He was about to return, when Sara came to me, telling me about the contempt that many pastors launched against me: She was dismayed, because all that dishonors, also fell on her, to the point of no longer feel the desire to stay together that altar. After warning me, Sara went on to tell me about a plan: We could perhaps move to a distant city, where we would forget all that embarrassment. Forgetting the voice that sent me towards the plain below, said to my wife that I would be willing to follow her anywhere, if she allowed me to take the pot. It would be our altar, heating and lighting our nights with its flame. Upon hearing of the vessel, Sara returned to anger, claiming not to understand my stubbornness to continue carrying on their shoulders that symbol of shame and contempt. After telling me these words, he turned his back on me, returning to the tent.


The Story of a Vase - Chapter III 

 Distressed at not being able to realize the dream of Sarah continued into the future uncertain, being guided solely by the flame, whose brightness increased as in the darkness thickened up. I began to meditate on that flame that accompanied me with its brightness and warmth. I used to see the Sacred Fire enthroned over a large stone altar, amid the praises of many pastors, among which I excelled as a teacher and priest. In those times of worship, I dressed with the finest robes, and made ​​sure to make the sacrifice, only when all my servants were gathered around me, so listen to my advice and warnings. At the time of sacrifice, I rose to the sky my sword, and with frightening words, proclaiming the greatness of the Lord of hosts, the God Almighty who rules over heaven and earth. Vibrating the sword in the air in a threatening move, I stood before my pastors, the image of a stern God, who is always ready to fight back any snub. After this demonstration of sovereignty and power, I took a lamb from the hands of a shepherd, and tied on the altar. To make it very clear divine wrath, I stepped on his neck, striking her severely, to see it perish. At that moment I descended the altar, and was waiting for the sacred fire that never ceased to manifest itself on the sacrifice. I learned from childhood to revere the sacred fire, believing it to be a revelation visible Yahweh, the Great Invisible God. Until then, I saw him as a Fire One and indivisible. Now, to carry the flame in humble pitcher who disengage from the Altar, my thoughts were stirring with the emergence of a new concept of the Creator: the concept of a God who is capable of Suffering despreender up the Great Yahweh, represented by Sacred Fire, to accompany the sinner in his journey. Sorry, I fell down on the toilet and cried bitterly. Had now realized that all the zeal shown by the Altar, was intended exaltation of my pride, and not love the one who accompanied me along the way. Suddenly, it was recorded into my mind the conviction that little flame that disengage from the Sacred Fire, was a representation of the Messiah, which desprenderia If the Great Yahweh, the God for Us, companion in all our journeys. To befall me this conviction, the flame rejoiced, becoming brighter and warm. With the changed heart, proceeded by way towards the valley, carrying on his shoulders the pitcher who had brought me after such contempt, the joy of a new revelation about the character of the Creator. Hard times began to emerge in my walk, when cold winds coming from the sea salty began thrusting up against the small flame, trying to erase it. I amparava with my body, often walking away and even back, but always advancing towards the valley. By breaking the light of day, I found myself on the verge of the plain. I began to find the path that many herds were driven by rude shepherds. As we progressed between them, turmoil and confusion arose because many frightened sheep and goats with my burning vessel, stampeding up by all parties. This meant that most pastors stay angry against my presence in their midst. Knowing she could not be trapped in the valley, I proceeded forward towards Sodom. As he moved, something interesting started to happen: many sheep Meigas submissive and began to follow me. Were few at first, but gradually their number increased until it started to walk with difficulty, due to the large number of sheep who followed me. In the distance I could see the shepherds, infuriated by the loss of his sheep prettiest. Upon reaching the city of Sodom, found it empty and devastated. Following in the tracks left by the armies and the multitude of captives, was approaching me increasingly the target of my mission. On reaching the plain of Dan, I could sight in the distance the great camp of the soldiers at the foot of a hill. No rush, I made ​​my way there, driving my new flock. The top of the hill, I could see the camp in its entire length. There were thousands of soldiers celebrating their victory; Meanwhile, hundreds of captives lay piled in the middle of the camp, humiliated and hopeless. Given this situation, I wondered how it could give deliverance. My presence aroused the curiosity of some soldiers who, seeing me with the pot smoking, approached and began to mock. When they asked me about the reason for my presence in that place, I told them to come free my nephew Lot My words have become the subject of many jokes around the camp; After that, they began to taunt Lot Soon, all that mockery turned into cries of vengeance, and proclaimed that the next morning, all the captives would be exterminated, starting with my nephew.


The Story of a Vase Chapter IV 

While trying to imagine what Yahweh could do to achieve such a miraculous deliverance arise saw the distant figure of pastors who were heading towards me, coming from Sodom. I thought at first they were pastors enemies start coming to me with love conquered the flock. Such fears soon disappeared, giving way to a sense of joy when I discovered who were my faithful shepherds. He was approaching in small groups of twelve, until reaching the total of 300 pastors. When looking for them, I could see in their faces the signs of a great spiritual struggle they had to endure, to be on my side. They told me the experience of many companions who, discouraged, had thrown out the oil and the wool of their vessels, returning to their tents. They told me how, on that last night, they had learned to love the light of my vessel, to which they had become like a guiding star. Glad I attended my humble shepherds, when they came towards us Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre, accompanied by 15 armed men, were faithful friends who, knowing the dangers they would face in the valley, came to our rescue. So that did not interfere with the divine plan, I asked them to remain hidden until dawn, when he would receive guidance on how to participate in the mission. I started guiding pastors, following the instructions of the Divine Voice that sounded to me within the flame: The first task of the shepherds would herd sheep until nightfall. Upon return, I ordered that bind the balls of wool soaked in olive oil, on the tip of their staffs, placing them within the vessels that should be kept suspended face down. I started to ignite them with the fire of my flame, until the three hundred torches were burning, but hidden inside those vessels. Commanded the forty of my courageous pastors who, at the time indicated by a sign that would be given, should move to the middle of the silent camp, circling all the captives who lay huddled in the middle of the camp. At the same time, the remaining 260 pastors should go around the whole camp, waiting for the signal to break the pots with the horns. Guided by the Voice of the Flame, the signs pointed to them: When the last torch went out in the camp should be aware, as a small lamp was lit by one of the captives. Once the lamp began to burn, should run each to his place, avoiding any noise, lest they be noticed. The signal to break the pots with horns, holding aloft the torch was clear from the lamp. Following these guidelines, the 260 pastors, hidden by the shadows of the night, spread across the valley, and were waiting for the moment to position themselves around the camp; Meanwhile, the 40 is positioned near a passage most vulnerable, through which would to achieve the captives. It was late at night when the last soldier of the torch was extinguished, befallen complete darkness and silence of the camp. Among the captives was a man that night, who lived most of his life angst. It was my nephew who, after becoming the target of so many abuses and humiliations, had learned of the punishment that awaited the dawn. That night, Lot had his thoughts turned to his uncle, remembered with regret the moment you left me with the Mamre oak, moving to the plains of Sodom. In his despair, he felt a desire to see my face and ask me forgiveness for having walked away from me. Just then, Lot was attracted by the glow of a torch burning on the hill. As I looked into the brightness, imagined to be having a vision, because it showed him the face of his beloved uncle. Wanting to show me your face, Lot fumbled in the darkness until he found a small lamp he had brought in his bag. Frustrated, he realized that there was no oil in it. Concluded that this lamp is off, and drought, was a symbol of their faith and empty. Without taking his eyes from my face lit by the flame of the vessel, in a desperate act of faith, Lot fumbled the wick of his lamp, discovering there in him a little bit of olive oil. Bending over, he began to hurt the stones of fire, until a spark jumped to the wick. Without knowing, Lot was running with his gestures, steps to a great deliverance. The three hundred pastors to see the faint glow of the lamp, they walked quickly to their posts, and were just waiting for the erase the small flame. From the moment that Lot lifted up with his tiny flame, I was looking at his eyes that looked into mine. I saw that his face bore signs of unspeakable anguish and mistreatment. Still, I could read in his blue eyes, that hope and faith has not abandoned him. The little fire from the lamp Lot, however, would not stand for long. It was necessary to erase, to signal the big win. When darkness came to cover the face of Lot, my three hundred pastors rushed their horns against the vessels that remained hidden torches burning. A great noise, with cavalry in combat echoed by all parties, while the torches were suspended. The three hundred horns used hitherto to lead the flock, trumpets sounded now as conquerors. Whole camp woke up in a single bound, and without knowing how to escape so terrible onslaught that started from outside and inside, the soldiers began to fight among themselves, while my pastors remained in their places, sounding horns. The captives were amazed at first, but gradually became aware of the great deliverance that he was working in his favor. When morning came, it was revealed to our eyes a scene of utter destruction; whole camp was covered with thousands of bodies torn by their own swords and spears. Only a few managed to escape that death camp, but were pursued by my 18 allies who were armed, being achieved in Hobah, which is to the left of Damascus. Meanwhile, the captives, now freed, they recovered all the wealth that had been looted by enemies.


The Story of a Vase -  Chapter V

 The top of the hill, while I vibrated with joy that morning the captives freedom, hear the voice of Yahweh talking me through the flame: - This deliverance is realized today, is the salvation that I will operate in recent days, saving the remnant of thy children, the siege of numerous nations that Gog will ally with the purpose of destroying them. That day triumph over my people, my wrath will be very great, and plead against him with pestilence and with blood; overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire and brimstone will fall on him, on his troops and on the many peoples who are with him. Thus will I magnify myself, vindicate my holiness, and I will make myself known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord. And on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace pour and Supplication; look upon Me whom they have pierced, they will mourn him as one mourns for an only son, and grieve for him hows and bitterness for his firstborn. On that day a fountain will be opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness "(Ezekiel 38, Zechariah 12:13). Aware of the historical significance of the day of deliverance, took a calendar and I was surprised that it was Rosh Hashanah, the Day of Trumpets. That was the first day of a new year; Ten days later he was Yom Kippur, the day of the purification of sins, the 15th, would place the feast of Sukkot, a joyous celebration of autumn harvests. The flame which for me had become a representation of the Promised Messiah, went off when I went down to meet the pastors and many captives freed now. Full of joy and wonder, everyone wanted to know how to become as large as possible deliverance, only with the use of those torches and horns. Then I told them of the importance of that fire that disengage from the Altar, to deliver them in the valley, identifying him with the Messiah Savior. Seeing that all carry in their bodies and cloaks dirt of slavery, I invited them to follow me to the river Jordan, where everyone could bathe for purification of their sins. Only three people responded to the invitation: Lot and his two youngest daughters. The others returned, contaminated their homes. Before leaving, the king of Sodom came to meet me, promising to give me all the riches recovered that morning. I declined his offer, so anyone can ever say that I enriched with that service. Remain camped on the banks of the Jordan River near Jericho for twelve days. In those days of refreshing, all were free of impurities, leaving the waters of the Jordan. This was a special preparation for the feast of Sukkot we decided to celebrate in Salem. Filled with joy, we started walking up towards the city of Salem, unaware of happy surprise awaited us. I headed home with my side Lot and his two daughters, and behind came the 300 pastors, leading large herd. As we progressed, I began to notice that my vessel that emptied at dawn, had become too heavy. When you download it, I was surprised to find within it many pearls of varying sizes and brightnesses that formed mysteriously. At dawn we sighted the distant city, we began to hear sounds of a big party. Harmonious chords reverberated through the hills, as we proceeded along the way. My curiosity about this city and its young king was immense, because the mouth of many had heard about his greatness and fame. It was a kingdom unlike any other, where the subjects were not trained in the handling of bows and arrows, but in the field of musical instruments. Melchizedek, his young king ruled with a rod all very special: a lute, for which he had paid a high price. While growing up in me the joy to be approaching the City of the Great King, we saw a crowd dressed in fine linen, clean and white, coming to meet us. All tangiam musical instruments, while singing a hymn of victory. Ahead of the crowd came a young man playing a lute, bringing the forehead a crown full of jewels, which sparkled in the light of the setting sun. I was sure that this was the acclaimed king of Salem. When we meet, we were surprised by the greeting that made ​​us; Leaning before me, Melchizedek said: - Blessed are you Abraham, servant of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth: and blessed be God Most High, who has delivered your enemies into your hand. "


The Story of a Vase - Chapter VI

 Surprised by the festive reception, were introduced in the city, where the beauty of the mansions and gardens caused us a lot of admiration. Everything was clean and peaceful. We were greeted at the royal palace, built on Mount Zion Ali, another surprise awaited us: The great throne room, were all adorned with representations of our victory over enemies. There in the middle of the room a table too long, covered with fine linen adorned with gold thread and precious stones. On the table was 304 crowns, each bearing the inscription of the name of a winner. In a move that surprised us again, Melchizedek, taking the crown, began to put them at the head of each of us, starting with Lot and his daughters. We were all amazed by the fact that the king of Salem know us individually, and for preparing those crowns long before being winners. I watched the joy of my companions crowned when, taking a crown similar to his, the king of Salem spoke to me with a smile. To lift it over my head, I noticed something that until then had not realized: His hands bore scars of deep wounds. Overcome by a feeling of gratitude, I fell down at his feet and touched, kissed your kind hands, bathing them with my tears. As I stood, I asked him the meaning of those scars. With a gentle smile, he promised he would tell me the whole story of that prosperous kingdom, and how much it cost you your peace. After crowning us, Melchizedek made ​​us sit around the big table, and proceeded to serve us bread and wine; From that moment on, we come to honor him as a priest of God Most High. In a gesture of gratitude, took the vase filled with beads, and placed at the feet of the king. Taking him in his arms, he began to stroke it, without regard to the brightness of the pearls. Expressing my gratitude for that offer, he told me that he would accept the vessel, and of pearls, only accept tithing. Immediately I started counting the jewels, separating the most beautiful to the king. There were a total of 1,440 pearls, which gave him 144. He kept them carefully in a box made ​​of pure gold, whose cover was beautiful ornaments inlaid with small stones. After receiving the tithe that symbolized the great victory operated by Yahweh in plain, Melchizedek called to himself that one of his subjects was a master in paintings and decorations, ordering him to honor the vase with a beautiful picture that depicted the moment that I ofertei. While the vessel was painted, Melchizedek began to tell me the story of his kingdom, from its foundation until that moment when we were celebrating the great victory over the enemies. When returning me the vase, now honored by the most beautiful engraving and inscriptions that extolled justice, humility and love, the king of Salem ordered me to take with me the vase with those pearls. For six years I and my pastors should tell everyone the story of that vessel which was victorious because of the flame of the altar. To all those who, with regret, accepted the salvation represented by its history, we offer a pearl. At the end of six years, eventually pearls; There would be no opportunity for salvation. Then would come the seventh year, in which there would be a time of great distress and destruction, when only protection for those who would possess the pearls. On this occasion, the cities of the plain would be totally destroyed by the fire of judgment, and other peoples unrepentant would be decimated by major pests.


The Story of a Vase - Chapter VII

 About the triumph that had just about getting numerous armies, Melchizedek, after repeating the words spoken to me by the Messiah, left a sign that it is important for those who lived during the great deliverance of Israel. Said that multiplying 144 pearls of tithing by the number of columns of his palace, find the year that would bring its consummation in the great deliverance of Israel. Moved by curiosity, began immediately after the columns; were 40 marble columns, adorned with precious stones. Upon returning to the king with the calculation result, he went on to make predictions about the great events that would take place at the end of that year: - When the fullness of time, all human efforts in pursuit of peace will frustrate. At that time, many nations shall join themselves together against the kingdom of Salem; There will be a battle as never was, and the whole earth shall be punished by fire; After exhausting all resources in his defense, Israel will see with despair, countless enemies marching against them with the purpose of eliminating them. How Lot in his night of anguish, they will die their hope, when, on Rosh Hashanah, will hear amid the ruins of Salem, the harmonious chords of a lute, played by a Bedouin tribe Taamireh; Your music will revive the faith and hope in a better world where no nation will rise against nation, where tears, pain and death will be no more. After consoling the afflicted with the strains of his lute, the Bedouin take the vase with the scrolls of the Tomb of David, and will take over his shoulders. In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, and the cry for deliverance of Israel, there will be a massive earthquake that will split the mountain in half, surging from the east to the west a huge valley. That day, all the land of Israel will be greatly shaken, befallen utter destruction for all armies; There will, however, salvation for all those who, with regret, take refuge under the wings of the Eternal, throwing away from you the tools of violence. All mankind will witness with astonishment the scenes of deliverance of the children of Israel. That day, many people and strong nations will stand beside Yahweh of hosts; Crowds will approach the Diaspora Jews, saying: We will go with you, because we know that the Lord is on your side. The Yom Kippur which will follow the release will be a day of removal of dirt from all those who accept the salvation that day will eventually blindness of the sons of Jacob, and they shall look on him whom they pierced, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for begotten a son. (Zechariah 12:13). On the feast of Sukkot (harvests) will be poured out the Spirit of God upon all flesh: And it shall be that whoever calls on the name of Yahweh shall be saved, receiving a pearl vase (Joel 3). During the days of Sukkot, showers of blessings fall upon the immense valley, giving rise to the sight of all peoples throughout the Holy Land, a paradise filled with joy and peace. That day God's elect will understand the words of the Book: "Hear me, you who are seeking justice, ye that follow after Yahweh. Look to the rock from which you were dug to the cave from which you were taken. Look unto Abraham your father, and to Sarah, one that you gave birth. was alone when he called him, but I blessed him and increased him. Yahweh comforted Zion, comforted all her ruins, he transformed his desert into an Eden and its steppes in a garden. Nela find joy and joy, songs of thanksgiving and the sound of music "(Isaiah 51:1-3). On that day the redeemed will look at the humble Bedouin cave freed the vessel of Abraham, and sing with joy: "How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger who announces peace, proclaiming the good news and announces salvation, who says to Zion, Your God reigns! Because Yahweh has comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem. Yahweh found his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God "(Isaiah 52:7-10). For six years, all mankind, illuminated by the greatest revelation of the love and justice of Yahweh, will have the opportunity to break away from the empire of sin, uniting the children of Israel in their march purification and restoration of the kingdom of light .. So what will happen, all survivors of the nations that went against Jerusalem will go up year after year, to prostrate himself before the king Yahweh of hosts, and to celebrate the Feast of Sukkot. And it shall be that of the families of the earth do not go up and not come, it will be against the plague with which Yahweh will strike the nations that come not up to keep the feast of Sukkot (Zechariah 14: 16-18). In those years of opportunity, sounds for all the world the last call of mercy, a plea to all sinners to repent and join in an eternal covenant with Yahweh, saying: "Thus says Yahweh: Behold the right, and execute justice, for my salvation is about to come, and my righteousness to be revealed. Blessed is the man that doeth this, the son of man that it stands for, guarding the Sabbath, and not profane it, and keeps his hand from doing evil. abroad not say who gave Yahweh: - Naturally Yahweh will exclude me from his people, neither let the eunuch say, There's no doubt, I do not spend a dry tree. " For thus says Yahweh to the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths, and choose what is my will remain faithful to my covenant, I shall give them in my house and within my walls, a monument and a name more precious they would have with sons and daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off. And as for foreigners who give themselves to Yahweh to serve him, yes, to love the name of Yahweh and become his servants, namely those who abstain from the Sabbath and remain faithful to my covenant , I will bring them to my holy mountain and cover you with joy in my house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar as well. Indeed, my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples "(Isaiah 56: 1-7). In the six years of opportunity, Samael, the great deceiver, a gesture of despair, employ all possible resources to prevent the realization of Yahweh through His people. In opposition to the holiness of the Sabbath which is the sign of the covenant between Yahweh and his chosen, numerous religions, combined with wicked rulers, impose other day for worship and can not buy or sell all those who remain faithful to the covenant of Yahweh ( see Ezekiel 20:20, Revelation 13). those years of evidence, God's elect will survive through the care of the angels that will lead to far from the populous cities which will be punished by the seven last plagues that will befall the unrepentant to the end of the six years (Revelation 15). During the six years of the final harvest, the Messiah shall build a new and eternal Jerusalem, adorning it with righteous acts of His chosen. (Exodus 25: 1-8) Isaiah 60: 10 -22; Zechariah 6: 12-15, Revelation 3:12) This New Jerusalem will only be disclosed upon completion of all the divine justice, the end of the seventh year, when that God's elect will be a challenge to live a life without guilt, because any act of rebellion at that time, would no atonement, meaning eternal disgrace to the Creator. On completion of the seven years, the Messiah will appear in the clouds of heaven, accompanied by all the heavenly host; Touching His trumpet that great Rosh Hashanah, the faithful departed, rise clothed with glory, the living victors, will be transformed in and closing of eyes, getting perfect bodies; Together, all the redeemed will be caught up to the New Jerusalem, an unforgettable journey that begins on the first day of the feast of Sukkot; After seven days of happy ascension come to the holy city to celebrate in front the throne, the eighth day of the feast. As the dream, the redeemed of the Lord enter the Holy City, finding to its north, the garden of Eden, in the middle of which rises Mount Zion, the place of the throne of Yahweh. Crowned by the Messiah, the redeemed will sing the song of victory, vibrating throughout the space the chords of their harps, lutes and flutes.


The Story of a Vase - Chapter VIII

 After uttering all these predictions, Melchizedek told me that the whole experience we were living, was prefigurative. For all the drama is consummated, we still before us important events: First, I should return to Oak Mamre together with my ministers to proclaim salvation to all represented by the history of that vessel. Whoever, with regret, accepted the Messiah revealed, would have their sins forgiven, getting a pearl. After six years to reach the eve of Rosh Hashanah, the pearls would end, with no more opportunity for salvation. By that time, the fire of judgment would fall upon the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, with terrible plagues upon all infidels. At these words the king of Salem, came upon me great distress, to remind me of the last steps of Sara, I feared that she, in their unbelief, do not accept a pearl. If this happened, my beautiful dreams would collapse to the ground, it could not be happy in your absence. Reading the anguish in my eyes, Melchizedek consoled me with a promise: - Abraham, six years from now Yahweh will visit in his tent, and his wife will be cured of her barrenness. It will be converted and will give you a son to be named Isaac. At the end of the feast of Sukkot, we returned to our tents next to Mamre Oak. As we went on advancing the way, many people surrounded us, amazed by the beauty of the vase filled with pearls, we told the story to all of your calls redemptive, and we offered pearls to all who believe and accept salvation. When we arrived at Oak Mamre, a crowd of people waiting; Many had heard about the miraculous deliverances through that vessel had been the target of much derision. Now, everyone was speechless to see him glorified. Together with my pastors, continue to proclaim the infinite love of Yahweh revealed by the flame. The number of those who sought the pearl has been increasing day by day, and all were happy. The days, months and years were going up, and the amount of beads were decreasing within the vessel. We were now living the last month of the sixth year, which was the last opportunity. As in the days passed, increased in my heart a concern and anguish because Sara hitherto not taken interest in get hold of your pearl, despite my constant prayers. In those moments of distress that cried out to God for the salvation of Sara, my only consolation were the last words of the king of Salem, that the end of six years, she would be transformed. Now lived the last days of the sixth year; Awareness that time was running out, meant that many people seek me from morning to night, to gain possession of up pearls salvação.Com heart hurt by unspeakable grief, I insisted with Sara, trying to convince her of his need to take as soon as possible, a pearl, because these were getting increasingly scarce. Without attending to my anguish, Sara disdained my appeals, saying that these beads had no meaning for her.


The Story of a Vase - Chapter IX

 After a night of wakefulness that desperately tried to convince my beloved to hold up if your pearl, accepting salvation represented by that vessel, saw the sun come up bringing the light of the last day - the eve of Rosh Hashanah. When looking into the vessel that morning, I saw that there were only three pearls. While admiring them shine, I began to imagine that the brighter it would be for my son promised, intermediate brightness would be to Sarah, and would be my last. That thought brought me relief and hope, but at the same time, I started worrying about the possibility of reaching people looking for them, if they came, I could not deny them the right to them. Taken by this concern, I sat under the oak of Mamre. In the cool of the day, came to me a great thrill when I saw the three pilgrims who walked away towards our tent. I began to cry out to God they changed course, but my cries went unanswered. Dominated by a great sorrow, I ran up to them, and after prostrate myself, I invited them into the shade. Taking a bowl with water, I wash their feet, wiping the dust of the road. Seeing footsore and blistered those men felt compassion for them, I realized that they had come from far away, facing dangers and challenges, in order to take up time pearls. I saw that they were much more deserving than me, Sarah and our son promised. When washing the feet of the third, until then my heart was grieved, filled with peace and joy, I imagined in that moment, how terrible it would be if that third pilgrim, had not joined the first two that walk, that case I would be obliged to take the last pearl, climbing without my beloved to Salem. If I had to go through this experience, the pearl symbolizing the joy of salvation, became for me a symbol of loneliness and sorrow, for life away from the warmth of Sarah, would be for me the greatest punishment as death itself. After washing their feet, I began to serve them food that has been specially prepared for them. While serving in silence, I kept waiting for the moment when they would ask me for the pearls. But without revealing any hurry, they talked about the long walk they did, on the cities through which they had passed. I asked them if they knew Salem; They answered me in the affirmative, adding that those six years, many works had been undertaken in that city in preparation for a big party that was to be held within one year, during Sukkot . Words that third pilgrim, the more talkative of the three, began to bring me, mysteriously, a sense of hope. When looking into his blue eyes, I saw that he looked like Melchizedek. I remembered the promise made ​​by the last king of Salem, when the third pilgrim asked me with a smile: - Abraham, where is Sarah thy wife?! Stunned, I asked him: - How do you know my name and the name of my wife? The pilgrim answered: - Not only do you know the name, but also know that a year from now you will have a son who will be called Isaac. Upon hearing the words of the visitor, rushed into the tent in order to get my wife to hear the words of that pilgrim. Seeing her, the stranger asked him: - Sara, because you laughed at my words? Startled, Sarah replied: - I did not laugh my lord! - Do not say I did not laugh, because I saw her laughing in the tent. Said the stranger. Aware of being in front of someone who knew his intimate, Sara asked: - Who are you Lord?! - I am the flame that broke away from the fire of the altar to be the vessel of her husband! I am the Messiah, Yahweh suffering humiliation and contempt for the love of His people. Having made ​​this revelation, the pilgrim reached his hands upon the head of Sara to bless it; Only then saw that they were marked by scars similar to those of the king of Salem. The pilgrim, very tenderly, began to speak to the heart of my beloved, rescuing her from her cave of unbelief: - Sara, you are precious in my eyes! All his past unbelief and infertility is forgiven! I have a glorious future for you, because you become a mother of many peoples and nations! After saying these words the noble visitor walked to the toilet and leaning, it took the three remaining pearls. Addressing Sara, gave him two pearls, and said to him: - One is for you and the other is for your son Isaac. With life transformed by the love of Yahweh, Sara fell to the feet of grateful pilgrim who had saved at the last moment of opportunity. When I saw her prostrate submissively, my heart grieved for so many years, broke down in tears of joy and gratitude, and fell at the feet of my Redeemer and King After consoling ourselves with the certainty of our eternal salvation, the stranger handed me the last pearl. When pressed it into my hands felt great light of joy and peace penetrating me the whole being, and I started to praise the Eternal for sure that would forever by my side my dear Sara and son of the promise that within a year born.


The Story of a Vase - Chapter X 

 After these things, Yahweh said goodbye to Sarah and pastors who were there, and invited me to accompany them to the hill that is before the valley. When we reached the place, the eternal farewell to his two companions, sending them to a special mission in Sodom. From the top of the hill beheld the fertile valleys and forests, a paradise, stretched on both banks of the Jordan River, encircling the prosperous cities, among which stood out Sodom and Gomorrah. Out on that hill that after strife between my herdsmen and the herdsmen of Lot gave him the opportunity to choose the way forward, because we could not stay together. Attracted by the riches of the plain, he decided to move there. When looking for my companion who had been silent since the moment we saw the plain, I was surprised to see him crying. I asked him the reason for his sadness, and he, sobbing replied: - This is for me a day of great sadness, because the last time my eyes can rest on this fertile valley. Choro by the inhabitants of those cities that do not know that their days are over! The declaration of Yahweh brought to mind all those captives who had been released six years before; Unfortunately, almost all rejected the bath of purification, filthy returning to their homes; Only Lot and his daughters accepted salvation, taking possession of your pearls . Thinking of a possibility of deliverance for the people, asked the Lord: - And if by chance there in those cities, fifty righteous people, yet they will be destroyed? Yahweh said to me that if there were fifty righteous, the whole plain would be spared. - What if 45 righteous hover '. - If there were 45 righteous, all those cities would be spared. I continued with my questions until you get the number in December Yahweh said to me that if there were 10 righteous in those cities, all the plain would be spared. Tortured by an unspeakable agony of spirit, Yahweh came to weep bitterly, while a faltering voice, uttered a dismal wail: - Sodom and Gomorrah, how often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you did not accept my protection. Why you switched the light of my salvation, by the darkness of the realm of death?! My ears are in search of at least a prayer, but it is silent! My hands are outstretched, ready to stop the fire of judgment, but you refuse my help! Bowing alongside my fellow sufferer, unite myself to Him in mourning. In that moment of pain, I was sure that Melchizedek also suffered by all those who had exchanged the love and peace of Salem, the illusions that valley of destruction. After a long mourning Yahweh comforted me with the revelation of his two companions, were at that moment in Sodom, with the mission to save Lot and his daughters, freeing them from death. His words brought me great relief, and I fell down at his feet thankful. 


The Story of a Vase - Chapter XI

Before leaving, Yahweh instructed me to a mission, saying: - Take an empty roll and record it the history of the vessel and the history of Salem, as you heard from the lips of Melchizedek. Within a year, you and all those who have accepted salvation, should rise to Salem for the feast of Sukkot; That day, return to the king of Salem vase, offering it as a gift inside the roll. That same evening, in obedience to the orders of Yahweh, I started writing the story lived by myself and my herdsmen, from the moment I left towards the valley, carrying on his back the vase with its blaze. The next day, the sun was already high when, referring to the city of Sodom in the manuscript, I remembered that this was the day of his destruição.Com Heart pounding, I ran over there and I was amazed by the scenery that stretched before my eyes: In place of that fertile valley, like a paradise, there was a steaming desert, no life; Instead of the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, had a deep crater, where the salty sea water flowed. Shaken against this vision of destruction, returned to the tent with the sad heart. The memory of so many people who, by rejecting God's forgiveness, had been consumed by fire, left me deeply shaken. In the following days, I found the strength to write, sometimes returned to the hill, with the hope that everything was a nightmare, but rather only the fertile valley I could see that chaos. It took several days for me to come back to have courage to proceed with the writings of the roll.

End of the first part...

Nenhum comentário: